Terms and Privacy
We are not responsible for the content on, or privacy practices of, any non-Territory web sites to which our Sites link or that link to our Sites.
Information We Collect
Territory will not collect any personal information about you except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. Examples of such information are name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, credit card information and customer preferences data. Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of our Sites or ordering products, you must complete a registration form. When registering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- Email Addresses. Before using certain parts of our Sites or ordering products, you must complete a registration form. When registering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- Cookies. Like most other websites, Territory uses cookie technology throughout our Sites. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customized content, tracking of orders and shopping cart items. Unfortunately, customers who turn off cookies in their browser settings will not be able to shop from our Sites. OUR SITES' COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER'S HARD DRIVE TO GATHER A USER'S CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Our cookies are not "spyware."
We do not sell or rent information about our customers and will not make any of your information available to other companies to market their services. All information that you provide to Territory is used solely to conduct provide services to our customers and otherwise fulfill our obligations to you; provided that:
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, fulfillment company or web host) or that help us market our products and services.
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries. When you first register or order from us, we will subscribe you to our regular promotional emails which you can subsequently opt out of if desired.
- We may be required to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law-enforcement officials, or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
- We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our customers with third parties. This data will never identify you personally.
User Content and Interactive Areas
We may provide interactive opportunities on our Sites, including, without limitation, user ratings and reviews, liked items and other features (collectively, "Interactive Areas").
Any submissions or postings by users to certain parts of our Sites, including, without limitation, Interactive Areas, will be public and may be posted in public areas on our Sites. Territory and any contract or operational providers that conduct, operate and/or manage any portion of our Sites will not be responsible for the action of any users or third parties with respect to any information, materials or content posted, uploaded or transmitted on our Sites.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of our Sites who is under the age of thirteen, we will remove that children's personal information from our files.
Opt-Out / Corrections
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
Offline Collection, Use & Disclosure of Information
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at email@example.com.