Food, fitness, people, passion, relationships, change, health, daring, mirth… these are some of the key ingredients we mix up at Power Supply on our mission to make great eating crazy simple, delicious and life-changing for as many folks as we can reach. The Community Engager is a like-minded soul, who thinks these ingredients are as tasty as we do, and jumps into the fray to help spread the word in communities we serve, while driving the company toward its top-line performance goals.
- You’re passionate about nutrition, fitness and the magic that can happen when the two get together
- You get your energy from interacting with other people, sort of a pinball wizard kind of thing, the more you come into contact with, the faster and better you go
- While emotion’s a primary fuel in your engine, you ain’t no slouch with designing programs, testing them, learning, managing details, and measuring the impact of your good deeds in terms of sales, retention and contribution to our topline goals.
- You get cabin fever after more than a few hours behind a desk/in an office though your social game travels with you wherever you are
- Helping people gives you a buzz that, while legal, is good enough to be considered unlawful in some jurisdictions
- You’re accountable, performance oriented and love setting and chasing after aggressive but achievable goals
Make our brand thrive at the local level by connecting with and or getting out into the path of where influencers, fitness communities and food tribes interact.
- In our world that means make friends through in-person engagement, online programs and offline events of all shapes and sizes.
- Introduce the brand and make friends with as many “influencers” in your city as you can build, test and monitor programs that introduce the brand to the communities we support.
- Research and attend OR possibly sponsor local events where your city’s influencers, fitness communities, and food tribes interact
- Work with your city’s Builder and Remote Rover to provide account management support including keeping our storefronts tip top shape
- Create, test and launch new ways to proliferate the brand
The must haves (Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications):
- Passion, knowledge and regular involvement in community-oriented fitness, health or sports activities.
- Demonstrated commitment to healthy eating
- Proven marketing program design and management experience including goal setting and performance measurement.
- People management experience a big plus.
- Awesome communication skills and a natural bent to openness, transparency and saying it straight.
- Strong computer fluency and wicked social media game.
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience
- Education, college degree preferred You excel at team play, but can crush it independently too
- A car, plus a valid license to drive it
Some nitty-gritty that matters:
- Evening & weekend work is required and quite common, but you have a very flexible schedule.
- We’re much more results-oriented than we are time-oriented
- Every team member serves as part of our Quality Assurance team (translation: free chow in exchange for detailed feedback)
- We’re a food and fitness oriented outfit, so all our folks get free meals as well as company sponsored membership to wherever you get your move on
How to get rolling:
Email your resume and some thoughts about what grabbed you about this engagement goodness to email@example.com