We’re a platform for the next generation of wellness, focused on the hardest problem -- personalized nutrition. We sell fresh food for Food Tribes (representing 39% of the U.S. population, including whole30, gluten-free, paleo, ketogenic, vegan, and vegetarian).
We're direct-to-consumer ecommerce with differentiated distribution, partnering with leading Fitness Tribes as local pickup spots (including yoga, cycling and CrossFit studios as well as boutique and high-end health clubs).
We lead with purpose and intention, just like our customers. We’re operating in four markets (DC, DFW, SoCal and the Bay Area). In each, we work with amazing chefs using responsibly-sourced ingredients to create healthy meals that our customers rely on to undergird their health & wellness goals.
At Territory, we believe that our people and culture are our biggest assets. Because of our passion for wellness, community development and entrepreneurship, we want to have the best team members who not only believe in this mission, but live it too. Our remote operating model allows us to have a strong team of cutting-edge thinkers around the USA who provide diverse and innovative ideas.
Territory is looking for an experienced part time or full time design creative to help us with storytelling, brand building, content crafting, packaging design and campaign concepting. This person loves using visual mediums to inform our customers and inspire well being. They’ll use their talents to convey our brand messaging across all our touch points - digital, print, and packaging. And they’ll have a ton of fun doing it in a fast paced startup looking to make a huge impact.
- You get your energy from interacting with and spreading ideas
- While creativity is a primary fuel in your engine, you love testing, learning, and managing details
- You’re accountable, performance oriented and love setting and chasing after aggressive but achievable goals
- You’re passionate about nutrition, fitness and the magic that can happen when the two get together
- You always look at design solutions from the customer's point of view
- You are confident in a distributed team setting
Our product is all about personalization, therefore our brand must embody that. That’s not easy. We have multiple product offerings, made in several cities, appealing to a few types of intentional eaters. Your job is to think through and create visual continuity for all our segments and across multiple brand touches. You have to be excited to:
- Use design to create deeper relationships with current and future customers
- Be creative in finding new ways to engage our various audience groups
- Work with the marketing team on campaign development and asset creation
- Partner with the product team to continually improve our packaging design
- Collaborate with our city teams on localized collateral
- Engage across multiple teams and over communicate process, timelines and requirements
- 3-5+ years experience in a design role
- Experience working with a marketing team, preferably within an ecommerce business
- Strong communication skills coupled with kindness, humility and empathy
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage and prioritize multiple work streams with stakeholders across the organization
- A strong ability and desire to collaborate across teams, specifically experience working closely with business & marketing partners
- A proven ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on time
Some nitty-gritty that matters:
- Weekend and evening work does happen, but you have a very flexible schedule.
- We’re much more results-oriented than we are time-oriented.
- Every team member serves as part of our Quality Assurance team (translation: free chow in exchange for detailed feedback).
- We have a fun, amazing group of employees, and a casual workplace.
- We are a distributed remote team working across all timezones in the USA, so we work flexible hours and live on Slack
- We're all about creating a culture of individuals that hold themselves to a very high standard and and get great satisfaction from doing excellent work.
- We offer competitive compensation & benefits including health, dental & vision insurance and 401k. Benefits also include food and fitness reimbursement.
- We believe at our core that the most important thing for anyone is to do challenging work that you're naturally drawn to with a team you dig in order to make a meaningful difference in the world.
How to get rolling
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and some thoughts about what grabbed you about this content goodness.