Food, fitness, people, passion, relationships, change, health, daring, mirth… these are some of the key ingredients we mix up at Power Supply on our mission to make great eating crazy simple, delicious and life-changing for as many folks as we can reach. The Community Engager is a like-minded soul, who thinks these ingredients are as tasty as we do, and jumps into the fray to help spread the word in communities we serve, while driving the company toward its top-line performance goals.
- You’re passionate about nutrition, fitness and the magic that can happen when the two get together
- You get your energy from interacting with other people, sort of a pinball wizard kind of thing, the more you come into contact with, the faster and better you go
- While emotion’s a primary fuel in your engine, you ain’t no slouch with designing programs, testing them, learning, managing details, and measuring the impact of your good deeds in terms of sales, retention and contribution to our topline goals.
- You get cabin fever after more than a few hours behind a desk/in an office though your social game travels with you wherever you are
- Helping people gives you a buzz that, while legal, is good enough to be considered unlawful in some jurisdictions
- You’re accountable, performance oriented and love setting and chasing after aggressive but achievable goals
This is a job critical to the welfare of customers and will require a consistent amount of part time, but evening, weekend, and early morning work.
Support functions of the role aim to meet the following objectives:
- Ensure meal consistency, quality and safety across the city menu.
- Lead all QA/QC checks for the city.
- Partner with the Culinary Manager to accomplish city-wide objectives around food safety and QA/QC.
- While hours will vary and can be tailored to availability minimum requirements include:
- Onsite availability ranging from 9AM-12PM on Sunday and Wednesday
- Specific tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Bi-weekly pre-delivery checks at our fulfillment center
- Temperature log monitoring and compliance reporting
- Additional for SF
- Administrative support for OM/CM
- Cold Chain management - monitor and maintain remote monitoring systems
- Chef Visits in relation to QA/QC
- Additional duties as needed to support the Operations & Culinary team
- Technical Acumen
- Bachelor’s degree; Culinary School degree preferred.
- 2+ years in food operations; 1+ years in a QA/QC capacity preferred
- Preferred certifications: CPFM (Certified Professional Food Manager), CP-FS (Certified Professional-Food Safety), or REHS (Registered Environmental Health Specialist).
- Preferred experience with HACCP plans, SOPs, SSOPs and other elements of food safety auditing.
- Preferred knowledge of USDA, FDA, city/state regulations.