We’re looking to hire an enthusiastic part-time Field Marketing & Sales Rep to be the face and voice of our brand while helping to spread the word in communities we serve. You will be tasked with improving brand awareness on the ground all while driving the company toward its top-line performance goals.
We’re a platform for the next generation of wellness, focused on the hardest problem -- personalized nutrition. We sell fresh food for Food Tribes ( including whole30, gluten-free, paleo, ketogenic, vegan, and vegetarian).
We're direct-to-consumer ecommerce with differentiated distribution, blending direct to home delivery with partnership with leading fitness outlets for local pickup locations (including yoga, cycling and CrossFit studios as well as boutique and high-end health clubs).
We lead with purpose and intention, just like our customers. We work with amazing chefs using responsibly-sourced ingredients to create healthy meals that our customers rely on to support their health & wellness goals.
- You’re passionate about nutrition, fitness and the magic that can happen when the two come together
- You get your energy from interacting with other people, sort of a pinball wizard kind of thing, the more you come into contact with, the faster and better you go
- You get cabin fever after more than a few hours behind a desk/in an office though your social game travels with you wherever you are
- You’re accountable, performance oriented, love setting and chasing after aggressive achievable goals
Drive growth in the network of communities we serve by deepening our relationship with existing partners and bringing on new ones. Frequent calls and in-person contact with the location partners we serve is critical to building the kind of relationships that will fuel a good outcome for all concerned. Making regular drop-in visits to our partners and staying in touch over the phone. You’re the lead when it comes to this high touch and community interaction approach. In all cases it’s about people, interacting with them, helping them and educating them in order to drive awareness of Territory’s offering.
- Work up to 20 hours per week and prioritize your scheduled based on location and business needs
- Learn about the benefits and services of our product to effectively market to customers
- Make regular in-person, over the phone, and online contact with the key partners so we can stay up to speed on what’s happening with nutrition at their location and tuned in to any upcoming changes in the landscape
- Think outside the box and develop creative ideas for ways to grow the number of Territory customers through our partner locations
- Engage with potential customers through face-to-face & digital interactions to drive awareness of our product offering
- Work with our operations team to ensure our onsite presence is fully deployed and in great form
- Support the City Growth Manager’s efforts to grow the Territory location network through identifying prospect locations and creating high potential leads
- Work with the City Growth Manager to measure the impact of your efforts through regular reporting
- Education, college degree preferred
- Passion, knowledge and regular involvement in community-oriented fitness, health or wellness activities.
- Customer-facing, sales and/or field marketing experience
- Awesome communication skills and a natural bent to openness, transparency and saying it straight.
- Reliable source of transportation
- Candidates must be able to stand for 3-4 hours at a time and lift up to 20 pounds at a time.
- Evening & weekend work is quite common, but you have a flexible part-time schedule
- 5 free, healthy & delicious meals per week
- Hourly pay & sick time