We’re a platform for the next generation of wellness, focused on the hardest problem -- personalized nutrition. We sell fresh food for Food Tribes (representing 39% of the U.S. population, including whole30, gluten-free, paleo, ketogenic, vegan, and vegetarian).
We're direct-to-consumer ecommerce with differentiated distribution, blending direct to home delivery with partnership with leading fitness outlets for local pickup locations (including yoga, cycling and CrossFit studios as well as boutique and high-end health clubs).
We lead with purpose and intention, just like our customers. We’re operating in four markets (DC, DFW, SoCal and the Bay Area) and expanding. In each, we work with amazing chefs using responsibly-sourced ingredients to create healthy meals that our customers rely on to undergird their health & wellness goals
We are looking for a supervisor who will be responsible for leading and assisting in the overall Dallas operations. A strong leader who can lead by example, provide direction and development current and prospective employees. Additional responsibilities will include oversight of delivery drivers, supervision of pick and pack operation and ensuring timely deliveries to our customers.
- Lead, direct and assist delivery drivers to execute assigned deliveries to designated p/u locations. This includes ensuring a driver is assigned to each route weekly, supplies (i.e bins, keys, checklists, gas card) are readily available and be a backup for a driver for call off and/or PTO.
- Ensure drivers are adequately trained and developed to complete their assigned tasks successfully.
- Manage drivers though consistent communication practices and be readily available during their shifts for assistance. This includes reviewing company systems to help coordinate and optimize routing.
- Work with Operations Manager to improve efficiency, reduce costs and improve/develop SOP’s.
- Work with CGM’s to ensure partnership with gym locations are maintained and all communications are addressed and escalated timely.
- Ensure the pick and pack operation is properly staffed and is efficiently executed throughout production.
- Communicate with Operations Manager of all ongoing issues and concerns.
- 5 years of experience in operations or delivery driving.
- Ability to train new drivers regarding gym routing and customer manifests.
- Experience in managing a small team and maintaining a productive environment.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Be professional and reliable.
- Able to work without supervision.
- Able to drive refrigerated box trucks (14ft-18ft). No CDL required.
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds consistently throughout the night.
To throw your hat into the ring, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume & driving record.