Food, fitness, people, passion, relationships, change, health, daring, mirth… these are some of the key ingredients we mix up at Territory on our mission to make great eating crazy simple, delicious and life-changing for as many folks as we can reach. The QAQC Manager is a like-minded soul, who thinks these ingredients are as tasty as we do, and jumps into the fray to ensure our food is safe, consistent and of high quality, helping to drive the company toward its top-line performance goals.
- You’re accountable, detail oriented and don’t want to miss a beat when it comes to food quality and safety.
- You’re self motivated and a problem solver. You tackle things as they come but also know how to get ahead of the game.
- You’re passionate about nutrition, fitness and the magic that can happen when the two get together
- You’re all about the people. You feel good knowing you’re bringing safe, high quality food to people, having a serious impact on their health and well being.
- You like to make things better. Designing processes, testing them, learning, managing details, and measuring the impact of your good deeds in terms of customer satisfaction and contribution to our topline goals.
- You don’t mind some time on the road. While we’re a remote working team, which gives a lot of flexibility, our Chef’s and partners are scattered around SoCal.
This is a job critical to the welfare of customers and will require a consistent amount of part time, evening, weekend, and early morning work.
Support functions of the role aim to meet the following objectives:
- Ensure meal consistency, quality and safety across the SoCal menu.
- Lead all QA/QC checks for the city.
- Partner with the Culinary Manager to accomplish city-wide objectives around food safety and QA/QC.
While hours will vary and can be tailored to availability, minimum requirements include, onsite availability ranging from 8AM-10AM every Sunday and Wednesday.
Specific tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Bi-weekly post-production checks (remote)
- Bi-weekly pre-delivery checks at our fulfillment center
- Temperature log monitoring and compliance reporting (remote)
- Administrative support for General Manager and Culinary Manager (remote)
- Cold Chain management - monitor and maintain remote monitoring systems (remote)
- Chef Kitchen Visits in relation to QA/QC
- Additional duties as needed to support the Operations & Culinary team
- Technical Acumen
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in food operations; 1+ years in a QA/QC capacity preferred
- Preferred certifications: CPFM (Certified Professional Food Manager), CP-FS (Certified Professional-Food Safety), or REHS (Registered Environmental Health Specialist).
- Preferred experience with HACCP plans, SOPs, SSOPs and other elements of food safety auditing.
- Preferred knowledge of USDA, FDA, city/state regulations.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid
Email your resume to Devika at territoryfoods dot com.