Territory Foods is a platform for the next generation of wellness, focused on the hardest problem -- personalized nutrition. We work with local chefs to create and sell fresh food for intentional eaters within the DC, LA, SF and DFW metropolitan cities. We're direct-to-consumer ecommerce with differentiated distribution, partnering with leading fitness establishments as local pickup spots (including yoga, cycling and boutique studios). We are seeking more passionate individuals to join our innovative team.
We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver who will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of prepared meals to predetermined locations on specific routes to gyms, homes, or offices. Additional tasks include reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes including:
- Pickup meals from various chefs around the DMV area on Saturday (and wednesday) from 10pm- 4am, this will be performed with a partner.
- Meal deliveries to our gym locations (CrossFit, Fitness and Yoga Studio). Deliveries are performed every Wednesday and Sunday between the hours of 2pm-1am. Hours will vary based upon route and your efficiency.
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Complete logs and reports
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
- Report mechanical problems or accidents immediately to the Fleet Manager.
- Account for sensitive items, including keys or building access codes.
- We provide the Truck, Gas, Cell Phone, etc,
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Be professional and reliable.
- Able to work without supervision.
- Able to drive refrigerated box trucks (14ft-18ft). No CDL required.
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds consistently throughout the night.
To apply, please send your resume and driving record to firstname.lastname@example.org.