We know you’re busy taking care of your new baby, but mamas need care, too. We’ve found some of the top fitness studios, meal services, beauty, and wellness providers to help you feel and look your best. As the flight attendants say, put on your own oxygen mask first.
Move Your Body
Caring for your newborn may seem like enough of a workout, but these fitness classes tailored specifically for new moms can safely and gently help you get back to your routine. Exercise increases blood flow to promote healing, balance hormones, reduce stress and boost mood and energy.
2. Fit Pregnancy Club: Workouts designed specifically for new moms Low-impact, high-intensity prenatal workouts as well as postpartum recovery classes with a focus on core and strengthening the pelvic floor. Attend live classes at their studio or stream classes at your convenience.
Eat Good Food
Eating a balanced diet is one of the most important things you can do for yourself, and your baby, especially if you’re breastfeeding. What you don’t need is the stress of meal planning. With a healthy meal service, you can have quick, nutritious meals on hand to eat when you need them.
3. Territory Foods: Built on a foundation of non-inflammatory and nutrient-dense foods, Territory’s meals are100% free of dairy, gluten, processed oils and sugars, and anything artificial. Made by chefs in your community, Territory meals are delivered fresh and ready to eat in just 90 seconds.
Feel Your Best
Revive your beauty regimen or upgrade your maternity wardrobe because when you look good, you feel good.
4. Detox Market: Eco-friendly skincare, haircare, makeup, and more, made with quality, non-toxic ingredients. Go to their NYC flagship store to explore.
5. Hatch: Chic and elevated maternity clothing with an entire 4th-trimester collection.
Let Go of Stress
Caring for a newborn is both joyous and stressful. Acupuncture and massage can promote relaxation and healing, relieve anxiety, and can even help new moms with postpartum depression.
6. WTHN acupuncture: Acupuncture studio in NYC with treatments focused on women’s health and fertility.
7. Yinova Center: Go to this place in NYC to help improve circulation and reduce muscle tension, with a special focus on the abdominal and pelvic areas.